Outsourcing corporate payroll services can reduce the complexity and risk of running your own payroll, while helping ensure greater accuracy, with up-to-date tax rates and regulatory information.
We have clients large and small that take advantage of our payroll solutions which help increase efficiency, accuracy and reliability from data entry to payday. SaaS cloud based solutions and pricing that we can discount up to 55% off cost when your Payroll, Employee Benefits and ACA compliance is managed by TaylorSolutionGroup.
So no we are not going to give you a gimmick pricing promotion for a 3 year commitment, just great pricing from day one and you be the judge from there on out.
This paired with all client service handled by us so that you are free to stay focused on the business. Most payroll companies reps will do or say anything to get you in the door and on the books for 90 days. Then you have the unenviable experience of being on the carousal of never ending seat changes within their customer service centers. Allow us the opportunity to exceed your expectations by managing and integrating HRIS, Payroll, Group Insurance, ACA Compliance and Retirement.
Communicate your expectations, time of delivery desired on the deliverable and our team takes it from there. You can be totally involved or as little as you want. Options keep life in a pleasant state so we try to offer up a menu of them!
Out of the box payroll solutions that drive cost down and allow fine tuned focus on your core competency, running a successful business and leaving the business processes to those who enjoy doing them.
Just let us know when your ready and one of our consultants will respond within 24 hours.
TaylorSolutionGroup is a different type of Practice for a different type of client so get familiar and stop overpaying!
Benefits Administration + ACA Compliance
Businesses today not only compete for customers. They also compete for employees. And attracting, retaining, and developing talent can be as challenging as building the business.
By offering employees affordable and valued benefits in addition to their basic salary package, the right benefits plan can help you to attract high caliber people to join your organization and keep them.
With more than 15 years of combined knowledge in the industry, our team of employee benefits specialists can help you
- Co-design benefit packages for your organization with employees and cost driving the conversation
- Negotiate policy wordings to ensure the most appropriate insurance covers.
- Obtain competitive rates for your employee benefits package.
- Multiple Self insured plans for employers with 10 or more employees that provide money back in good claim yrs. ( No credits 100% cash back)
- Scheme administration, leaving your HR and payroll teams more time to get on with people management
- Offer easy online access for staff/employees to manage Group Health through a benefits portal no paper apps or last minute forced open enrollment meetings.
- Develop new offerings for employees and tailor products to meet the specific needs of your staff.
- Secure renewals early (60 days prior to expiration) and allow more time for the business when possible. There is no need for the
- Quarterly service meetings to measure and track our service levels and responsiveness.
- ACA compliance integration with payroll for 1094 & 1095c generation and delivery ( We will go back two yrs create data for this requirement and get your compliance on track.
- Contracts with all of the Major Health plans and Regional players that offer more aggressive pricing models than the nationals due to geographic scope and smaller expense loads.
- Is your organization using Population Health Management to uncover data that can aid better decisions on the health and cost of your employees or simply hoping for the best?
By offering a competitive employee benefits, you’ll able to better serve your employees who will in turn help your business to meet goals and objectives in a competitive marketplace. Try not to be a member of the 64% of Employers who do not offer one gap plan to help employees mitigate unnecessary financial exposure.
TaylorSolutionGroup is a different type of Practice for a different type of client
WE GET PEOPLE FEELING HEALTHIER AND HAPPIER
Our unique blend of technology and engagement is allowing progressive employers, third party administrators, health plans, and Individuals to reduce costs, redirect claims and improve care while delivering innovation that consumers demand. Just like Uber did for transportation or OpenTable did for dining, our service puts members in control of their healthcare through choice, transparency, connectivity, and cost savings never before seen in a single platform.
All of our providers in this space offer these services below :
- Telemedicine 24×7 access no copays, deductibles or limits on utilization and free for family members
- Counselors Mental health counselors on standby to discuss what ever may be causing discomfort in the privacy of your choosing
- Advocacy Wellness content delivered via IOS or Android devices providing health tips
- Board Certified Doctors Online and now available Best Doctors service that provides second opinions with the world’s top Doctors who are nominated by their peers in their respective areas of practice.
- Pharmacy up to 85% off prescriptions due to geofencing technology
Our solution increases productivity, reduces absenteeism and improves the overall health of your organization. Services can be tailored to your unique needs and most are available 24×7. We are helping clients change the employee’s behavior by providing technology, service and cost effective solutions that make a positive impact to your company’s bottom line day one!
We do more than just provide the technology there is a full support team to help with messaging so that utilization is embraced and ROI is realized by the organization. There should never be a time that a employee or their family member is delaying or forgoing care due to deductibles and or copays being too costly for medical attention.
Employees can take comfort that care can be accessed at any time anywhere with no consult fees or limits on use at all. Visit our site links below for Individual or Business proposal needs with the required info.
Please note that you can shop and checkout out via the link for this offering at http://bit.ly/2BZ26Mk
Business that would like a proposal visit this link. http://bit.ly/2pYvxZE
Yes we believe in making it easy to partner when working with TaylorSolutionGroup!
HR Info Systems
Our Human Resource Information Systems will automate and help keep your organization compliant while automating your paper intensive processes. Below you find some of the immediate benefits that this will afford.
- Performance reviews
- Applicant tracking
- I-9 Compliance
- E-OnBoarding ( all new hire paperwork can be done online Computer, Tablet, or Mobile device)
- ACA Suite ( Tracking, Affordability and IRS Reporting with 1094-C and 1095-C generation and submission)
- Document storage
- Benefits ( Management online with carrier feeds and no more paper open enrollments)
- Disciplinary actions
- Career development and training
- FMLA eligibility
- EEO classes and reporting
- License and certification management
- Company property tracking
- Unlimited document storage
Employee & Manager Self-service
Self-service provides an engaging connection between administrators, employees and their supervisors. Employees can enjoy an intuitive web interface for:
- Requesting changes and time-off
- Completing reviews
- Clocking-in and out
- Reviewing schedules and time cards
- Retrieving check-stubs and Forms W-2 and 1095-C
- Sending messages
- Viewing company documents
- Host of other options as well
Should your current HRIS not provide some of these capabilities mentioned above let us show you how we can provide it at deeply discounted rate!
TaylorSolutionGroup is a different type of Practice for a different type of client.
Managing Financial Risk through Enhanced Benefits.
As health care cost continue to rise and employers are being forced to cost shift employees now are faced with greater out of pocket cost than any other time. The average contribution to family coverage has increased to 81% since 2004. What does this mean in real time? The average family employer sponsored health insurance plan is now in the neighborhood of $17,000! Healthcare cost will continue to rise but employers can help mitigate this exposure for their employees by allowing our our Consultants to put in place programs that will transfer risk to carriers. The Enhanced space has changed just as rapidly as Health Care cost. There is so much flexibility that can be built on an Individual or Group basis that it should be front, and center when deciding what coverage will be offered to employees for Open Enrollment or an off cycle addition.
Consider a recent study conducted by Windsor Strategy Partners; The analysis of a specific sample case showed a 1 in 10,000 chance of receiving more than $3,000 in claims payment over 10 years from a vision carrier; or a 1 in 1,000 chance if receiving more than $5,000 in claims payment over 10 years for dental; but a 1 in 1,000 chance in having a critical illness diagnosis over 10 years which could cost your employee $34,000! This is one example where perceived need outweighs financial risk but shows the opportunity for a meeting with our consultants, to insure that the proper risk transfer is in place minimizing the financial hit when life strikes at your employees health.
Voluntary/Enhanced can no longer be an afterthought that stays on auto pilot with little to no marketing. There are to many enhancements that have come on line, that require dissection just like the core medical to insure that coverage is affordable and has deep value add benefits that will ring fence the impact of cost during a health event. Are you seeing options or the same carrier with your plan?
Below you will find some questions that employees should be asking:
- What are my major medical choices? What do they cover and at what attachment point? How much must I pay?
- What additional coverage does my family need?
- How much can I afford to pay for this and is it reasonably priced?
- How much would a major health event impact my financial plan?
- Which combination of plans best protect my health and finances?
- Does my employer offer a medical bridge that with help with out of pocket cost, deductibles and co-pays?
Why small to medium business should consider a PEO
Our PEO solutions for small and midsize businesses allow you to focus on what your company does best. Our bundled HR products, Cloud applications and strategic services simplify your HR. Tailored by industry, our bundled HR products cover the core services of payroll, benefits, risk & compliance. Below are a few industries that find our PEO solutions a good fit for their HR and Compliance needs.
Lastly our providers do not charge a % of payroll simply a per employee fee that we have specialized discounted pricing to the tune of 40%. We believe in transparency and if you are not aware of the exact cost and its hidden in layers of info it may be a good time to meet with us!
Employer sizes from 5 to 5000 we have a PEO solution that will cover your business Insurance/Compliance needs, and allow access to fortune 500 benefits that would have otherwise been unattainable do to cost and small group size! Attract and retain quality personnel with a quality of life package that compliments compensation!
Below are a few sample classes of business that find a PEO the right fit for the unending rules and laws that need to be managed while running the business.
- Financial Services
- Health Care
- Hotels and Resorts
- Life Sciences
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Skilled Trades
Our casualty risk control professionals focus on the design, implementation and communication of cost-effective compliance and loss-cost reduction programs. We help our clients minimize the costs associated with employee injury, third-party liabilities and product liabilities,
Placing coverage in the following lines of Commercial Insurance.
- Workers Compensation ( Some classes of business qualify for Zero down)
- Commercial Auto
- Commercial Property
- Commercial General Liability
- Commercial Umbrella
- Professional Liability
- Cyber Liability
TSG solutions will help reduce your total cost of risk, in a variety of ways: safety culture improvement, ergonomic strategies, health and safety training, auditing, product risk mitigation processes and auto fleet management services. Individually and collectively our solutions help you achieve sustainable results in all casualty risk cost areas.
TSG client consulting process is personal and customized. As your advocate, we are directly accountable to you the client and we negotiate directly with our market partners to set your organization up for long term positive results.
TaylorSolutionGroup is a different type of Practice for a different type of client.
Out-behaving the competition one client at a time.
Health for Individuals and Families
Experience the power of Tailored Health
Our I-Practice will consult with you on individual and family health plans that you can trust to provide reliable health care coverage for you and your family.
Visit the link above to review and self check out any of our ACA exempt Individual, Family, Teledoc and RX plan offerings. Or give us a call and one of our consultants will walk you through the options so that your comfort is there with selection. Note that this is one of several non traditional plans that we broker and yes we have Humana, Cigna, United Health Care as well as the other usual players
Tailored Health with TSG TSG health insurance designed with you in mind, backed by years of experience and centered on promoting better health for you and your family.
The TSG Experience
We have the tools and resources that make it easier to choose a plan, manage your benefits and understand your coverage so you and your family can get the care you need
TSG Cost Control at work
Lets us guide you through a wide range of plan prices finding coverage and care that fits your financial picture.
We hand hold and its okay!
Medical insurance can be complicated. TaylorSolutionGroup is here to help. Learn about the changing world of plans, premiums and benefits so you can make decisions that make sense for you and your family.
The Plan is not right unless it Fits You
Everyone is different, so it’s important to choose a health insurance plan that works for your lifestyle and your financial picture.
Looking for ACA/ACA Exempt Health Plans?
If Affordable Care Act (ACA) health insurance is what you need or an alternative sync with one of our consultants for plans on and off the Market Place Exchange
Choose coverage and pricing that will make you smile.
Short Term Health Insurance
In times of change, find short term solutions that help you bridge the gap.
See excellent value with vision insurance.
Physicians in our national network are U.S. board-certified family practitioners, PCPs, pediatricians and internists who use electronic health records to diagnose, treat, and write prescriptions, when necessary.
What Are Tax Credits?
Tax Credits are a direct reduction in the income, payroll, or indirect tax obligations that are owed to Federal, State or local taxing authorities. Typically they are not tax deductions, but a pure dollar for dollar reduction in the amount of income tax owed to tax authorities.
How can TaylorSolutionGroup help?
Proper calculation and utilization of tax credits reduces the tax obligations of many business, putting more money in their pockets. We remove the administrative burden on the employer by handling the following.
- Identify the eligible credits
- Obtain information to apply for the credits
- Complete the numerous forms required to apply for the credits
- Follow-up with the appropriate government agencies for certification
- Calculate the credit for the company’s tax return
- Work opportunity Tax Credit
- Federal and State Empowerment Zone Credits
- Renewal Employment Credits
- Federal Indian Employment Credits
- State Point of Hire Credits
- State Training and Retraining Credits
- SNAP recipients ages 18-39 (Food Stamps)
- Aid to Families with Dependent Children recipient
- Veterans receiving food stamps
- Qualified ex-felon, pardoned, paroled or work released
- Vocational rehabilitation referrals
- Qualified Supplemental Security Income (SSI) recipients